The aspirations of Family Discipleship is to nurture strong families within AGPC through biblical-themed training, encouragement, and accountability.
- To familiarise every family in AGPC with the biblical principles of family discipleship
- To facilitate mutual support and care among families within the church with the intention of growing strong as an intergenerational family of God
- To help all AGPC parents to disciple their children in Christ-likeness in heart and actions
- That our children would be a blessing to others, and would grow to disciple their own children in years to come even more effectively than we have discipled them
- Parenting Classes / Forums (leveraging on Faith Legacy resources)
- Family Discipleship Groups (small groups that teach the whole family)
- Family Counselling
Want to know more?
For more information about our Family Discipleship Ministry, please contact Rev Steven Gan.