Welcome to Amazing Grace
Thanks for checking us out on our website. If you are looking for a vibrant, inter-generational church that takes the Word Of God seriously, we do warmly invite you to be a part of what God is doing in our community.
So what does AGPC look and feel like? Awesome question! They say that AGPC is an engaging church which strives to integrate all – from the young to the seniors among us with the passion to follow Christ faithfully. As such, we are confident that your entire family will feel at home with us. AGPC aspires to display the abundant life in Christ in the way members love and encourage one another in the community. It’s a church where everyone is welcome and anyone can jump in.
Stay In Touch With Us
Here’s some simple ways to stay in touch with us and learn about what’s happening in AGPC@Community
- Sign up for our e-Bulletin. It’s a weekly email that lets you know what’s going to happen at our main service (9.30am) & Ignite Service (11.30am) each week, as well as announcements of our community activities.
- Come worship with us at 9.30 am or 11.30 am on Sunday morning.
- Attend our Membership Class.
What To Expect
When you visit us, you’ll meet people of varying ages and backgrounds. Feel free to dress up or come casual. Discipleship Groups for Children and Youths meet between the two services as well as shortly after the 11.30am service. You’ll find…
– Blended worship leading through a variety of styles
– A causal and familial atmosphere
– Services that last about 75 minutes
– Engaging word-based messages targeted for you & your family
– An opportunity to interact with others and be encouraged