Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone. To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.
1 Corinthians 12:4-7
God’s never-changing Big Story has always that unique place for us to be a part of it! For this reason, He has endowed us with unique gifts and talents to contribute to the body of Christ. “Bearing fruit” or Serving is thus an important mark of the growth of a disciple of Jesus Christ as it bears testimony that we are abiding in Him, our true vine. So let’s not just warm the church pews every Sunday, but be an integral part of this body of Christ in AGPC.
So we prayerfully ask that you consider to serving Him in one of these listed ministries. As you make yourself teachable and available to do His work, you will be amazed as you witness God hand enabling you and increasing your capacity in serving Him with joy, while have His purpose fulfilled in you.
If you are not sure about your strengths or giftings or where you can serve, do take this spiritual gift test (https://spiritualgiftstest.com) or talk to any of our church leaders.
Blessed to be a blessing!
This is a pastoral minister / preacher role in Amazing Grace Presbyterian Church.
- Preaching sermons
- Evangelizing to the unsaved
- Providing leadership in Christian Education for lay leaders and the congregation
- Conducting prayer meetings
- Leading Discipleship Groups (DGs)
- Providing leadership for one or two ministries within the church
Relevant Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Called by the Lord to serve as His servant amongst His people
- Inspired to challenge His people to love the Lord more, walk more closely with Him, yield to His Lordship and to be a testament for Him in their lives
- Received formal Reformed Christian theological training
- At least 5 years of pastoral and preaching experience in a reformed Christian church
The Pastoral Staff (Minister/Preacher) shall report to the Senior Minister and the Church Session.
Interested applicants are to indicate their interest, with a brief Curriculum Vitae (C.V.), to the Church via HR@agpc.sg.
Pastoral Assistant - Children Ministry
This role supports the operational function of the Children Ministry in Amazing Grace Presbyterian Church. It complements the pastoral care and oversight of the leaders.
Detailed Job Scope
- Manage children’s and Children Ministry Team’s (CMT) database – regular update to include newcomers.
- Communicate events and update calendar, notice boards, publicity brochures, posters, social media.
- Set up a system of reminders and communication with various CMTs.
- Co-ordinate pastoral visits with Core Team (at least 1 family per week)
- Follow through the scheduling of Teaching Teams and Worship Teams.
Equipping and Teaching
- Update yearly Curriculum Schedule & Resources.
- Facilitate meeting, manage, and distribute curriculum content.
- Coordinate and attend Teachers’ meetings and trainings.
- Assist/Co-lead Pre-School Class.
- Print (and mail when required) worksheets for children.
- Send out weekly encouragement/devotion.
- Manage Facebook content (prayers, useful articles, family discussions, etc).
- Innovate and promote AGKids’ social media eg. Instagram/Telegram
- Encouragement from D6 resources
- Prayer of the day
- Co-ordinate scheduling of Children Worship Teams (songs, activities, song leaders, video editing if possible).
- Program planning & execution with Core Team.
- Assist preparation by various worship teams.
- Co-teach, co-lead – Children Services and Outreach.
- Coordinate outreach events with various planning committees in church.
- Organize with Core Team and implement Children Ministry events with different Children Ministry Teams. (E.g., Easter Sunday, Church Anniversary; Children’s Day; Annual Children’s Camp; Parent-Child Event; Filos Children’s Christmas Party)
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent
- Preferably received a formal Reformed Christian theological training
- Have the flare for creativity and spontaneity, able to interact well with children
- Able to work independently and co-ordinate efficiently with team leaders
- Able to work outside of office hours and be flexible with the working hours
- At least 3 years of experience working with children
- Good command of English and ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage
- Singapore Citizens or PR Christians preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and design/audio/video editing softwares
- Proficient in Social Media platforms like Facebook, Instagram
- Self-motivated, pleasant, and resourceful personality
The Ministry Assistant shall report to both the Elder-in-Charge and the Senior Minister.
Interested candidates are to apply with a brief Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) to the church via HR@agpc.sg
 Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
 Only shortlisted candidates will be requested to provide relevant certificates and character references.
We value communication especially with God.
Reading His Word, praying to Him, praising Him through psalms and songs.
It is our hope that everyone who come to His sanctuary to be able to hear His message clearly, to worship Him truly.
We happened to have private, spacious corner in sanctuary with all the cool gadgets to tune in to Him.
Wanna come and join us?
We have been created to worship God! Our hearts are designed to love and ascribe worth to what we treasure. As Christians, we worship Jesus, the only One truly worthy of worship (Colossians 1:15-16). It is the heartbeat of AGPC to turn the hearts of those coming each week toward our loving Father, who gave Himself for us, even while we were still in rebellion against Him (Romans 5:8).
Each week, we meet for two Sunday services at 9:30 and 11.30 a.m. We are a church that is passionate about making the Gospel known through our praises and in the proclamation of His word. At AGPC, you’ll find this will include traditional hymns long standing in the church, as well as contemporary worship songs. Through it all, our desire is to lead the congregation through the gospel story each Sunday.
So if you are blessed with the gift of music and would like to be an integral part of enabling our AGPC Family to have a heartfelt worship of God, we warmly invite you to be a part of the worship team! You may serve on Sunday Services, Wake Services, and even reaching out to the community through your music!
CM/ Y2A Advisors/ Teachers
In our children and youth ministry, we value connections above everything else. First, we desire for students to grow in their connection with Christ. We want them to see this as the most important relationship they will ever have, impacting their desires, decisions, and destination. We also want students to be connected with their parents, whom we want to equip, resource, and support in every way we can as they raise and disciple their kids. Finally, we want students to be connected with volunteer leaders who invest in them and also other peers in the youth group who can help encourage and sharpen them.
We work to design all our gatherings and events around these connection points and ultimately, we pray that God uses these connections to bring about life transformation in every student who walks through our doors!
If you have a heart to faithfully pass on the faith to the next younger generation through discipleship, teaching them the Word and guiding the children and youth to build this connection with Jesus, we would like you to be a part of our team! Do join us as we partner the parents as well in helping our children and youth to grow in the Lord. Assuredly, you will be discipled yourself so as to be able to disciple others. and what better way to grow as a disciple of Christ as we disciple others in turn!
“I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.” – Ephesians 4:1
Salvation is a wonderful gift of God’s love and grace. This is achieved through not only believing in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but to also allow the Gospel to shape the way we live and grow to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
It is with this in mind that we believe that mentoring plays an important enabler through an intentional discipleship relationship, centred on the Gospel, between a mentor and a mentee. Through mutual commitment, mentors walk alongside mentees as role model of sinners saved by grace, and to spur them to obey God through life’s ups and downs. Through the mentoring relationship, believers grow to become disciples who commit to love and worship God, live in holiness for God’s glory until the end of their lives, and fulfil the Great Commission by making new disciples.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how you can find a mentor or become a mentor.
Calling creative types with a flair for writing, taking beautiful digital pictures and videos. For those who are ‘bright and salty’ and would like to serve the community of God by connecting people and creating compelling contents that encourage and edify others through the social media! The main purpose of this team is to build interconnections within our AGPC community and to promote various activities and events through social media. This is done by creating awareness for our church and various ministries using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media to connect the community with what’s going on in and around AGPC. Volunteers help with developing creative messaging for posts, tweets and photographs.
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! (Psalm 100: 1-2)
The Choir plays an important role in leading the congregation to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. While ministering to them, the Choir seeks to glorify God, the Creator.
The Adults’ Choir, under the choir director, Mrs Maggie Gan, renders the anthem on 1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays of the month. Due to the current pandemic, anthems are presented by small groups who have their practices on Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons.
Members who want to use their voices, a God-given instrument to serve Him through music, are invited to join the Choir. For more information, please email: email@example.com.
Jesus cares for the least, the last, and the lost, He has modelled it for us and called us to do the same. There are needs all around us if we have eyes to see and if we are ready to take a few risks. We could use our gifts, put our faith into action and see the power of God firsthand by obeying His call to respond in compassion to people around us. This can be overseas or in local communities. The need is great, the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.
Would you live out the gospel in you? Would you be part of AGPC in showing God’s love that’s real to the community?
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son…
…as the Father has sent Me, even so I am sending you.
AGPC is in partnership with our mission partner in Cambodia (Phnom Penh), Thailand (Mudakhan) and Myanmar (Bago & Pyin Oo Lwin). If God places the burden in you to support and serve our overseas partner in fulfilling the Great Commission,
Serving @ Filos
To care for the least, the last and the lost in the community….
Building their resilience in times of difficulty, empowering them with lifeskills and values with the goal of seeing each individual functioning effectively.
Filos serves all age groups of people. There is something for everyone to play a part. Will you join us in this meaningful journey?